Seven important metrics to measure content marketing ROI
- Content marketing is a tactic 91% of B2B companies use to generate more leads, build customer loyalty, create a subscriber base, and boost sales revenue.
- For most B2B marketers, this strategy helps them achieve top-of-funnel marketing goals.
- Let’s face it, developing and distributing white papers, blog articles, videos, and other kinds of content costs time and money.
- Statistics show that only 43% of B2B companies measure content marketing ROI.
- A shocking 27% of B2B marketers say they do not know how to measure ROI while 21% feel the process consumes too much of their time.
- This article takes you through a simplified yet super effective list of important metrics that your company can use to measure ROI and show you how they work.