Want media coverage? Make sure your content is emotional
- Emotion is a pivotal component of great content.
- If you have an opportunity to create emotional content, you’re much more likely to be successful.
- A new Fractl study reveals what emotions are most common in highly-linked-to content in each industry.
- You should explore what emotions are already prevalent in your industry to gain new ideas and understand what already resonates with your audience.
- When pitching content to writers, highlight the key emotional takeaways so reporters glean them quickly.