The Marketer’s Guide to Gain Brand Mileage on Google Maps
Are you a local business that serves customers at a physical address?
Then you must snatch the golden opportunity to grab consumer attention with the ultimate local guide, on a mobile device including the iPhone and iPad as well as all Android device products.
- ⅓ of mobile searches are based on location.
- Overall, local searches are growing 50% faster than overall mobile searches.
- As of 2013, 70% of searchers used the “click-to-call” function directly from the search engine result pages (SERPs).
- Searches including the phrase “best place to buy” with the applicable product or service keyword grew by 70% between 2015 and 2018.
- “Near me” searches also rose by 500% in recent years. These include searches like “car dealerships near me” and “wedding dresses near me.”